Utah - Life Elevated
Bottom of state seal Home Complaints Registrations Buyer Beware Consumer Information Contact Us

Can the Division tell me my legal rights for my particular situation?

No.  The Division of Consumer Protection cannot give you legal advice.  If you need legal advice, please contact a competent attorney who can answer your questions.  The Division does not give referrals regarding attorneys you should contact.

You may want to contact the Utah Bar Association for a referral.  Also, the Utah Bar Association sponsors a service called "Tuesday Night Bar" whereby you may consult with an attorney without incurring any cost to you.


Department of Commerce  |  About Us  |  Public Notices  |  Press Releases
consumerprotection@utah.gov  |  160 East 300 South   Salt Lake City, Utah 84111  |  Phone: 801-530-6601  |  Toll-Free: 1-800-721-SAFE  |  Fax: 801-530-6001
Utah.gov Home | Utah.gov Terms of Use | Utah.gov Privacy Policy | Utah.gov Accessibility Policy | Translate Utah.gov
Copyright © 2017 State of Utah - All rights reserved.