Utah - Life Elevated
Bottom of state seal Home Complaints Registrations Buyer Beware Consumer Information Contact Us


If you would like to file a complaint with the Division of Consumer Protection, you may do so through the U.S. mail or by facsimile.  Your complaint will be screened to determine whether it is a matter that can be handled by us.  If it is something that we handle, your complaint will be assigned to an investigator who will determine what further action, if any, should be taken.  Please let us know if you do not get a response from us within thirty (30) days of our receipt of your complaint.

You may also use the Consumers "Who Do I Contact?" Resource Guide to help determine the appropriate contact for a complaint.

Please contact the Department of Real Estate regarding any loan modification complaints.

Please contact the Department of Financial Institutions regarding Banking complaints.

File a Complaint    
File a Complaint with the Division


Department of Commerce  |  About Us  |  Public Notices  |  Press Releases
consumerprotection@utah.gov  |  160 East 300 South   Salt Lake City, Utah 84111  |  Phone: 801-530-6601  |  Toll-Free: 1-800-721-SAFE  |  Fax: 801-530-6001
Utah.gov Home | Utah.gov Terms of Use | Utah.gov Privacy Policy | Utah.gov Accessibility Policy | Translate Utah.gov
Copyright © 2017 State of Utah - All rights reserved.